Week # 1 Meal Plan:
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole – you will be using some of the chicken you prepared
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas- from The Girl Who Ate Everything- using more of the chicken that you prepared
- Crockpot Zuppa Toscana – this will use some of your chicken stock
- Pizza Topping Calzones & Avacado, Kale and Tomato Salad- salad from 504 Main. Calzones are a perfect way to get the taste of pizza with a fun twist. You can make them with a braided technique, or do a quick half-moon. They both taste the same and are perfect with a pizza or marinara sauce. You can buy a crust or make your own pizza crust. Fill the calzone with your favorite pizza toppings, or whatever you have on hand. In this case you should have sausage, a cup of Mozzarella cheese and some veggies. Make up some homemade pizza/marinara sauce, and save half of it for the Veggie Lasagna recipe. Ingredients for the homemade dough and sauce are included on the grocery list.
- Veggie Lasagna- Meatless Meal with Pizza Sauce/Marinara
- Hamburgers on the Grill and Grilled Veggies in Foil- veggies from food for my family (for this recipe use regular salt and pepper if you don’t have cracked pepper on hand. Garlic powder is a nice touch also)
- Harvest Chicken Salad Sandwich- from Damn Delicious via Naturebox, calls for Ciabatta bread, but regular sandwich bread will work too.
- Greek Pasta Salad- from Daydream Kitchen using pasta of choice
- Make-Ahead Honey Vanilla Parfaits- from Mom on Timeout
- Caramel Apple Breakfast Casserole- from $5 Dinners, serve with 1/2 pound of bacon
- Overnight Oven-Baked Cream Cheese French Toast- from My Life as Robin’s Wife (serves 16 so reduce by at least 1/2!)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Corn- from Sally’s Baking Addiction (I’m heading to the store just to buy ingredients for this because Sally’s pictures make me hungry!)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Banana Split Kabobs with Hot Fudge Sauce – Perfect when you are grilling out. We’ll use more of the sauce next week!
For a printable PDF file, follow this link… it will open a new page where you will once again have to open the Meal Plan Week #1 link. We’re not sure why it won’t just open automatically, but we are aware of the problem and are working on it: Meal Plan Week #1