Welcome to another week of 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans! We’ve hit Week #10, so we’re nearly 1/5th of the way through our year of meal plans. Time flies when you’re having fun… or planning meals. This week you will see a lot of chicken recipes. I didn’t really plan it that way, but for some reason I was drawn to chicken recipes when deciding what to add to the meal plan. While there is a lot of chicken, it is cooked up in a variety of ways so it doesn’t get boring at all. Keep this meal-plan on hand to use again when chicken goes on sale, because that is a great time to use it!
We are SO excited to announce that we have completely REVAMPED 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans! In the next few weeks we will be rolling out our new meal plan offerings, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to share them with you.
And to show how much we appreciate you…
We’re offering 52 Weeks of Appetizers for 99 cents. That’s 52 super yummy starters for less than 2 cents a piece!
- Farmers Market Spaghetti from Mostly Homemade Mom, served with a garden salad
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos from Will Cook For Smiles
- Pizza Topping Calzones (add garden veggies like yellow squash or zucchini for extra nutrients)
- Balsamic Chicken Dinner Salad from Foodie with Family
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pancetta, Onions and Nuts from Spicie Foodie served with sweet potatoes
- Fresh Tomato Tart from Midwest Living
- Baked Chicken Fajitas from Eatin on the Cheap served with Avocado Salad
- Barley and Black-Eyed Pea Salad from Betsy Life
- Grilled Blackened Chicken
- Quinoa and Black Beans from BEYOND Diet
- Pumpkin Pie Bagel
- Healthy Yogurt Breakfast Parfait with Blueberries and Granola from Cookin’ Canuck
- Healthy Breakfast Hash from GreenLiteBites
- Chiles Rellenos Casserole from Good Housekeeping
- Very Berry Chocolate Chip Waffles