Slow Cooker Beef Tacos for Dinner Tonight
We use our slow cooker and recipes to go with it on just about a weekly basis. And these 3-ingredient tacos are just amazing.
I don’t know about you, but I have a busy life. Meetings, articles, chauffering kids to karate and basketball. Sometimes I’d rather pull out my hair than even think about cooking supper.
So when I find a recipe like 3 ingredient tacos, I breathe a sigh of relief. Three ingredients dumped in a crock pot. Someone loves me.
And what kid doesn’t love tacos?
This one is so easy that maybe a couple of kids could even learn how to love cooking tacos.
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Beef Tacos Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 5-6 hours
- (12 tacos)
- 1 lb of beef
- 2 Tablespoons DIY Taco Seasoning* (or one envelope store bought taco seasoning)
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes & green chiles
- Just dump all 3 ingredients in your Crock Pot, mix, and cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
You May Also Like:
And don’t forget dessert:
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- T.G.I. Fridays Copycat Green Bean Fries Recipe - 2017/01/20
- Cool Strawberry Soup - 2017/01/19
- Make Egg Rolls with Mushroom Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe - 2017/01/19