I’m Jessica (or Jes), the blogger behind All She Cooks. If you’re familiar with food blogging, you know a lot of us wear many hats. I’m also a food photographer, recipe developer, food stylist, editor, brand ambassador, and social media maven.
The crafts of writing, recipe development, and photography have always been passions of mine. It took a little while to figure out that mixing the three of those interests together would equal the perfect blend that was needed to create All She Cooks.
Food for thought
I love creating easy to make recipes that encourage you to skip the convenience foods and cook. I’m a firm believer that cooking should be fun. It should also fit into our busy schedules–meaning it should be simplistic when needed, while still including whole ingredients whenever possible.
You’ll see a tidbit about my personal life here and there on the blog, but here are a few to get you started:
- I have an amazing husband and two teenagers that keep me BUSY.
- Age-wise I’m on the younger end of Gen-X but I totally identify with Millennials. You’ll find me using my iPhone for just about everything other than an actual phone.
- I LOVE to travel. Which is why you’ll see travel articles in the mix on All She Cooks.
- Wine. That is all.
Work with All She Cooks
All She Cooks has a large reach jointly through our following on social media and through the AllSheCooks.com website itself. We are always happy to discuss brand collaborations that fit the interests of our primary demographics. We have a wide audience, and have worked with many food, travel, health and beauty brands. Some of our recent partnerships have included working with Six Month Smiles, Fathom Cruise Line, Lightlife, Chobani, Coca-Cola, Meijer, Old Milwaukee and many more.
Interested in a social media only campaign? We’ve done those too. With an Instagram following over over 26,500 and growing–we’re ready to capture your brand and broadcast unique messaging to our audience. Our Facebook audience is quickly multiplying, and at 40,000+ followers, we’re confident you’ll find All She Cooks a great match for a social media campaign.
You can find All She Cooks across social media at: @allshecooks
Shoot me an email at jessica @ allshecooks dot com.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21
- T.G.I. Fridays Copycat Green Bean Fries Recipe - 2017/01/20