A long time ago, while traveling in Europe, I was introduced to a mouth watering amazing sandwich. The Caprese Sandwich is smack full of fresh flavor, from the Mozzarella cheese to the tomatoes, to basil. Drizzled with a touch of balsamic vinegar, and served on a roll, you’ll want try this for lunch soon.
I remember first having a Caprese Sandwich at a little deli. I can’t for the life of me remember exactly where it was at, but I think it was on the way to Verona from somewhere else in Italy. Yeah, this was quite a while ago. What I do remember is the sandwich… and every since, I have loved the combination of a cheese and tomato vegetarian sandwich.
Don’t forget to share this easy Caprese Sandwich recipe and follow along with us on Facebook.
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Assemble sandwich, layer tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese, and basil. Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar.
You might also like these easy lunch recipes:
You may also like:
And don’t forget dessert!
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Cafe Rio Shredded Beef Tacos - 2017/01/23
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21