Okay fellow foodies! Did you know that Craftsy cooking classes are available? I had absolutely NO idea!
As a new affiliate (nothing but full disclosure here, #ad), I also get to try a class for free. I’m thinking about Artisan Bread-making or Decadent Cake Decorating, because its always fun to learn new things.
I’m all about being a life-long learner and love that Craftsy makes it easy and affordable to take a class right from home. Whether you’re a baker, quilter, like to make clothes or jewelry, or are interested in a variety of other crafts, Craftsy has classes to help you learn new things.
Not only do they have cooking classes, but if you are a blogger and have a food or craft blog, you should really check out their affiliate program. I have heard EXCELLENT things about this affiliate program and have seen some other bloggers say that Craftsy is actually the biggest revenue-maker for monetizing their blog. A lot of these are crafting blogs, but since they offer excellent cooking classes, I decided to give it a try as well. I will let you all know how it goes, as I incorporate being a Craftsy affiliate with the other ways I am monetizing All She Cooks.
- 30% commission on all course sales
- $1 for every new registered Craftsy account
- 30 day cookie
- $10 affiliate referrals: Invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join the Craftsy affiliate program and earn $10 for each friend who’s approved.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Cafe Rio Shredded Beef Tacos - 2017/01/23
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21