The past few months, I’ve been posting dessert recipes. So I thought this month I’d give you another asian food recipe! Asian food is a great place to start for gluten free food, since it’s almost all naturally gluten free.
For this recipe, you’ll need to find some rice noodles. I got mine at Walmart, on the aisle with the asian food.
1 lb chicken
1 package rice noodles
1/2 package frozen broccoli
1 jar teriyaki sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame seed oil
2 tbsp oil
salt & pepper to taste
In a medium sauce pan, heat 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add in the rice noodles. Let the noodles sit for about 10 minutes.
Drain the noodles and add them into the chicken and broccoli mixture. Add in the teriyaki sauce and stir until well mixed.
Serve it up hot and enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1/2 package frozen broccoli
- 1 jar teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cube the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, and add in the chicken. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame seed oil, and cook.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add in the rice noodles. Let the noodles sit for about 10 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, turn the heat down and add in the frozen broccoli.
- Drain the noodles and add them into the chicken and broccoli mixture.
- Add in the teriyaki sauce and stir until well mixed.
You May Also Like:
And don’t forget dessert:
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- T.G.I. Fridays Copycat Green Bean Fries Recipe - 2017/01/20
- Cool Strawberry Soup - 2017/01/19
- Make Egg Rolls with Mushroom Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe - 2017/01/19