Many recipes have been made to prepare this cookie, and they each differ slightly from each other. This makes it quite difficult to decide the best recipe to follow to prepare a delicious and appealing sea salt chocolate cookie.
Chocolate chip cookies are just one of those delicacies you cannot do without.
Are you planning to attend your friend’s birthday party? Do not forget chocolate chip cookies.
Are you looking to fill a gift basket with confectioneries? What better items to include than chocolate chip cookies?
But you cannot always buy chocolate chip cookies every time you crave their taste, which is almost all the time–so what you can do about this?
Easy–get a sea salt chocolate chip cookies recipe to help you prepare as many cookies as you want and do not forget to store some for breakfast.
Below is a step-by-step procedure for making chocolate chip cookies.
Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
As always there are several things that you need to carefully consider when preparing these cookies. These include:
- Using packed sugar. Packed brown sugar is recommended because it helps you to get cookies that are soft and a dough that is slightly chewy.
- The extract from vanilla provide a sweet aroma to the cookies and hence its importance in our recipe. Vanilla extracts are available in varying strengths, so it is crucial to know the strength of the aroma you are using so as to use the right quantity.
- Avoid the chocolate from the stores. Make sure you chop the chocolate yourself. The chocolate you get already chopped from the shops will have an artificial taste to it and also if you chop it yourself you will be getting less processed chunks.
- In addition to the cookie vanilla and the chocolate chips, you can also enhance the taste of your chocolate cookies by using other cookie add-ins. An example of the other add-ins includes oats or coconuts.
Let’s Make Your Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
With this recipe, you will get a tender cookie that is teeming with chocolate and dash sprinkled sea salt. I hope you find this recipe enjoyable because it is my personal favorite. Before I discovered this recipe, I had tried many other recipes for sea salt chocolate cookies, but none of them seemed to have quite the taste I wanted.
After a thorough research of trial and errors, I finally got it right.
If you find this recipe amazing, don’t hesitate to recommend it to a friend. Always feel free to share your opinions about this recipe, and you can drop your suggestions on which areas you think we can modify to make our cookies even tastier.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Nicole Lucas (see all)
- Want to Know How to Prepare Tasty Vegan Bean Cassoulet? - 2017/01/11
- How to Prepare Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies - 2016/12/08
- Amazing Easy-To-Make Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes - 2016/11/09