We have all had them and leave the building craving them. The Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets seem to get us all, but the fat in them is enough to cause heart attacks everywhere. These Low Fat Chick Fil A Nuggets give you that yummy crunch and flavor you expect from Chick Fil A without the traditional full fat varieties. Serve with a spicy ranch, honey mustard or your favorite low calorie dipping sauce and a side of veggies and you have a wonderful meal sure to please the whole family and only weigh in at 3 ½ Points Per Chicken Breast Tenderloin.
WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICK FIL A CHICKEN NUGGETS
1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Tenderloin
1 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
1/8 Teaspoon Celery Salt
1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 Teaspoon Rubbed Sage
½ Teaspoon Thyme Leaves
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Cup Buttermilk
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees
• Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
• Soak chicken tenderloins in small bowl of buttermilk
• In shallow dish mix together bread crumbs and seasonings.
• Remove chicken from buttermilk and dip into bread crumb mixture coating all sides.
• Place chicken on pre-sprayed baking sheet
• Bake at 375 degrees for 17-20 minutes turning halfway through cook time to ensure even browning.
These are perfect served with dipping sauce, a large salad or a plate of roasted vegetables as a yummy weeknight meal and without the deep fat frying they are a great substitute for your fast food craving without the guilt.
If you’re looking for more Weight Watchers dishes, check out :
and if you are having a salad with these Weight Watchers Chick Fil Chicken Nuggets, grab this coupon for some dressing!