This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club . All opinions are 100% mine.
Where will your road trip take you?
Here are our picks for the 5 best foodie road trip destinations:
- New Orleans, LA. Crawfish, crawfish, crawfish. If you haven’t been to a crawfish boil, you are certainly missing out. And, no matter what time of year it is, there is something about hopping in your car, gassing it up, and taking off for the Big Easy.
- New York City, NY. This is the mecca of immigration in the United States, which also means diverse cuisine options like you wouldn’t believe. If you’re a foodie, you won’t be stopping at a chain hamburger joint while you’re visiting the city–you’ll be trying every last local restaurant you can. And yes, they even have Southern food in NYC…circa Brother Jimmy’s.
- Chicago, IL. We probably had you at deep dish Chicago-style pizza, but if we didn’t–you should reconsider. However, if you’re looking for a more unique way to experience Chicago, how about a private meal at the top of the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower?
- Memphis, Tennessee. Beale Street. Elvis. Music, food, and Southern charm. And yes, more food. There is no shortage of delicious food to discover in this fun and festive town.
- Seattle, WA. Aside form Pike Place Market, which is amazing by the way, this city is bursting with flavor. Be sure to check out the university area for some diverse and tasty flare.
Road trips are all about memories, and you want to make sure your memories are good ones. We’ll be stopping by Sam’s Club #DareToCompare event to make sure our tires are in tip-top shape before our summer road trip this year.
Checking out your vehicle to make sure it is ready for travel is the right thing to do–and it is essential to safety. It just takes a few minutes to pull in to your local Sam’s Club to get everything checked out and new tires before your next summer trip.
Here are some deals that you won’t want to miss:
- A Sam’s Club membership continues to get you unbeatable summer deals on everything, including auto & tire services!
- The Sam’s Club Dare to Compare all-in tire offer is truly unbeatable.
- Sam’s Club offers the best tire brands at the best all-in price, matching offer. These tire brands include: Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich and Pirelli.
- Not only does Sam’s Club offer a fabulous price on tires, but they also include the Tire Installation Package with each tire purchase. The Tire Installation Package makes this deal unbeatable! ($15/tire, $25/dually tire).
- The Sam’s Club Tire Installation Package* provides purchasing members with the following benefits and services for as long as they remain an active member of Sam’s Club:
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Lifetime Balancing
- Tire Lifetime Rotation
- A Value Stem
- No Charge Tire Lifetime Flat Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service
With a tagline like “We offer the best tire brands at the best “all-in” price, and we’ll match it!*”, you know that their “Dare to Compare” offer is serious business. Just bring a valid “all-in” quote (dated within the last 7 days) from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center service counter. The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating (service description) as the tire intended for purchase at Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club carries some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line.
Check out these great deals:
No matter where your summer travels take you, be safe, and make sure your car is road-ready.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09
- Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Video - 2019/04/25