I mentioned we’d have an in-post advertisement now and then since 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans is brought to you for free. If you click on the link below and choose to sign up, I’ll be compensated. I’m required by FTC regulations to inform you… so, now you know!
Looking for an extra way to save money or earn rewards? Sign up to be a Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panelist.
- Mushroom and Cheese Tart
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Asparagus, and Goat Cheese
- Perfect Banana Muffins– this is one that I love making every 3-4 weeks or so. My family absolutely loves them!
- Coconut Almond Breakfast Quinoa
- Blueberry Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Chicken and Vegetable Chowder
- Chipotle Pork and Avocado Wrap
- Poor Man’s Soup (make and have leftovers for lunches for a couple days)
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20
- Cheeseball with Pecan and Cranberries - 2017/02/20
- Brie and Raspberry Jam Bruschetta - 2017/02/19