Welcome to another week of 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans. Each week, I try to bring you new ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert while keeping in mind that you all want to eat healthy. Let me tell you, it isn’t always easy to find a balance of healthy and appealing dishes when confronted with the food images on Pinterest and all over the internet. If you’ve spent any amount of time looking for recipes online, you know what I’m talking about.
All She Cooks strives to bring you healthy meal plan options, but keep in mind some of the options might be higher in calories. Remember what your meal plan goals are, and if you see a meal idea that doesn’t fit the bill for your family, simply scratch that one off and replace it for something that does work for your family.
With that in mind, if you have any suggestions of recipes you’d like to see on our meal plans, send an email to jessica at allshecooks dot com with links to the recipes. We’d love to see what you have to recommend!
If you haven’t signed up to receive 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans with printable menus and grocery lists emailed straight to you, you’re missing out! Get started today!
- Grilled Pesto and Tomato Kabobs from SkinnyTaste.com
- Asian Fish and Peanut Sauce Noodles from Good Stuff Only
- Chicken Katsu from Best Recipes Magazine
- Grilled Steak Nachos from The Candid Appetite
- BBQ Comfort Meatballs from The Pioneer Woman served with Oven Baked Potatoes
- Zucchini Lasagna from Jo and Sue
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Triple Berry Salad from Better Homes and Garden (serve leftover salad with dinner or for lunch the next day)
- Grilled Chicken on flat-bread, serve with lettuce, tomatoes and light ranch
- The Best Tuna Fish Sandwich from Lauren’s Latest
- Baked Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt
- Banana Muffins
- Bagels with Cream Cheese and Fresh Fruit
- Applesauce Pancakes from All Recipes
- Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole from Food.com