Welcome to Week #3 of 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans. I hope you’re all enjoying the meal plans. If you are on the email list, you can save the weekly PDF file to your computer for a quick resource, and/or print it out. If you aren’t on the email list, you can sign up here:
What would you like to see more of?
Our meal plans are designed to offer you a lot of options… some new, and some that you’ve surely tasted before. Ultimately, the goal is to bring you recipes that the average home cook can prepare without stress, while offering some new choices to expand your horizons.
- Healthy choices
- More produce
- Variety of meats, poultry and fish
- You can normally make a recipe healthier by substituting ingredients. (Use ground turkey instead of ground beef, low fat dairy instead of regular, etc., whole wheat when available).
- We are working on a way to include nutritional information with the meal plan, and will let you know when this becomes available.
New this week:
- We are now including 7 Snack ideas. 3 of these will continue to be sweets… but just because they are on the meal plan doesn’t mean you have to make them! The other 4 snack ideas will be healthy options, because we all need to eat healthy. Many of these will not include a recipe because they are simple: fresh veggies and dip, fruit, pretzels, etc.
- To help support 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans, we will be including an affiliate link here and there. We will let you know when we do, but this will help to assist our work in bringing you this free service.
This week’s affiliate ad:
Redbox Instant is a new alternative to Netflix, with the added bonus of having 4 Credits each month to use at the Redbox kiosk! Of course, you can also reserve movies right from your computer or smartphone. We do that every time, which makes picking movies up at the kiosk even easier. As if it wasn’t easy enough! I can’t say enough good things about Redbox, and now that I’m trying out Redbox Instant myself… well, it’s just as good as I thought it would be.
Week # 3- 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans
- Sinfully Delicious Chocolate Chip Yogurt Parfait
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate French Toast
- Breakfast Burrito Quesadillas from Good Life Eats
- Two-Potato Frittata– Better Homes and Garden
- Blueberry Tart from Naptime is My Time
- Tuna Salad Sandwiches from Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice (swerved with side of fresh vegetables)
- Chopped Thai Chicken Salad from Pinch of Yum
- Pizza Pocket Sandwich
- Spicy Sausage Pasta Bake (served with garlic bread and salad)
- Mexican Pizza from Little Miss Vegetarian (served with a side salad)
- Meat and Potato Parsley Soup
- Grilled Blackened Chicken with Black Bean Salsa (served with Romaine lettuce and/or chips)
- Chicken Vegetable Chowder
- Grilled Fish Tacos (from Martha Stewart), and Pretty, Yummy Fruit Salad from the Pioneer Woman (I cut recipe in half and this is reflected in the grocery list)
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins from May Squared (served with steamed broccoli)
7 Snacks, (including simple healthy choices):
- Apple Slices with Peanut Butter- core and slice apple and serve with peanut butter
- Mint Cheesecake Cups– use light cream cheese and reduce the sugar for for a lower-calorie option
- Fresh Veggies with Ranch- use the Produce Prep method and save time.
- Chocolate Chex Mix
- Fresh Fruit or Berries
- Popcorn or Pretzels
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies