Welcome to Week #4 of 52 Weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans. Each week I’ll be sharing a meal plan with you that has new recipes to try and different combinations of ideas. We try to mix it up so you aren’t eating the same thing each and every week, or even on a 2-4 week rotation. Of course, we always encourage you to save your favorite meals and add those in here or there, because there will inevitably be a meal in the plan that doesn’t fit in with what your family likes to eat. We know we can’t please every appetite, every time, but by offering a variety, we aim to try!
We’re trying to cut out some of the processed food from our diets, so you’ll see a lot of fresh veggies on the meal plan each week. If you haven’t already, subscribe to our email list to receive a printable menu and grocery list emailed to you each week, along with grocery savings tips.
- Oven Fried Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Toast
- Kiwi Smoothies and Cinnamon Toast
- Berry Parfaits from PBS
- Toasted English Muffin and Grapes
- Breakfast Burritos from Busy Cooks at About.com
- Southwestern Turkey Sandwich from Some the Wiser
- Sandwich on a Stick (Gluten Free) from Ingredients, Inc.
- Chopped Salad from Apron Free Cooking
- Kielbasa Chili
- Poor Man’s Soup
- Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers from Kitchen Meets Girl
- Lemon Butter Tilapia from Spice Gals
- Spicy Quesadillas
- Pot Roast with Vegetables
- Easy Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Fresh Fruit
- Grapes and Cheese
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Make as many as you will use. Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, coat pretzels and leave to set on waxed or parchment paper.)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Fruit Pudding
- Pretzels with Peanut Butter
Using coupons is a great way to save money at the grocery store. Many people mistakenly think that coupons are only for processed foods.
While that is true for a large percentage of coupons, there are deals to be had on dairy, meat, and produce as well as a variety of other items that you use on a daily basis.
Check out these resources if you are interested in printing coupons and store match-ups:
(Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, however they all offer great coupons and deals.)