Apple Drink Recipes Kids Will Love
This Apple Pie Smoothie recipe is just gorgeous, and it would be perfect to serve to everyone at your next party. However, if you’re planning to have a signature adult cocktail, why not serve Apple Pie Smoothies as the kids’ drink? That way they can feel just as special and have something festive to sip on.
Apple Pie Recipe Smoothies that Rock
Apple Pie Drink Recipes are SO much fun. We all know that apple pie is pretty much a signature dessert in the United States of America, so why not extend that dessert to fun kids drink recipes like an apple pie smoothie recipe?
What better way to celebrate the flavors of fall than with a tasty smoothie recipe that will have you raving about how good it is?
Delicious flavors are packed into a smoothly blended drink that goes down so easy. Add some cinnamon and nutmeg to the top to decorate your smoothie and let the fall festivities begin!
If you love amazing smoothies like this one, you’ll love the Sensational Smoothies cookbook downloadable online. We have found so many great recipes in it.Print
Apple Pie Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 (6 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- Combine the yogurt, pumpkin pie filling, banana, apple juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into glasses and serve.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20
- Orzo Pasta Salad – Party Food Recipes - 2017/07/19