I love salsas!
We always have some type of salsa on hand. There are so many to choose from, salsa’s can be made with a bite (spicy) or just mild and sweet. The possibilities are endless, there are so many different peppers with different degrees of heat and you can mix anything from corn to mangos in this amazing condiment.
This Avocado Mango Salsa really rocks my world, this is what I am into right now! You can have it with chips, on grilled salmon, chicken or even pork.Print
Avocado Mango Salad
A sweet and spicy blend of avocados and mango with just enough jalapeños to give it a “bite”
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetiser
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/4 cup of red onion, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 jalapeños, diced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients, cover and place in fridge for about one hour for flavors to marry.
Great served with:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Instant Pot Chicken Curry Recipe – Quick Dinner Ideas - 2018/01/16
- Maple and Balsamic Pork Chops - 2018/01/16
- Balsamic and Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts - 2018/01/15