Baked Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt
- Author: Jessica, AllSheCooks.com
- Category: Breakfast or Snack
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups vanilla flavored Chobani Greek yogurt
- Optional- 2 cups apples or peaches mixed with one tablespoon flour, dash cinnamon and nutmeg, and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Mix together oats, brown sugar and butter. Bake in an 8×8 pan or in four 8-ounce oven-safe baking dishes. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with vanilla-flavored Chobani Greek yogurt.ave