My favorite muffin is a Blueberry muffin but sadly to say I don’t make them very often,I don’t know why, I just don’t! But when I do make them, I add all the good stuffs to really rock them!
These muffins are easy and the cream cheese and lemon juice just add all the right flavors to rock those little berries! I love to use fresh blueberries but you could use frozen ones!
Serve at your next brunch!
Blueberry Muffins with a touch of lemon flavor and extra cream cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour muffin tins for 12
- Combine first five ingredients (dry ingredients) in a large mixing bowl
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, vanilla and lemon juice, blend until smooth
- Add eggs and melted butter and milk, process until blended. (just about 15 seconds)
- Using a rubber spatula gently fold in fresh blueberries
- Fill the muffin tins about 3/4 full
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes
Other Brunch Suggestions:
You might also like:
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars Recipe Can Delight You - 2017/02/27
- Homemade Zucchini Chips - 2017/02/26
- Weight Watchers Apple Carrot Muffins - 2017/02/25