- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Vanilla cookies
- In a bowl whisk together the softened cream cheese with the lemon juice and the vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat bring the sugar, milk and cornstarch to a boil stirring constantly (around 4 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and incorporate the cream cheese until there are no lumps left. Set aside.
- Add the butter and the cookies to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse sand.
- Press the cookie mix in the bottom of the serving glasses. Top with the pudding and decorate with vanilla cookies and raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hours or until firm. Serve and enjoy.
- You can also add 1/4 cup of strawberry jam o the pudding for a berry punch of flavor.