In search of the perfect Christmas recipes? Or maybe you’re just tired of leftovers! Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts are not only delicious and an easy dinner idea, they are also the perfect dish to add to your meal plan.
If you’ve been so busy looking for easy dessert recipes for the holidays and coming up with ideas for the leftovers you know you’ll have after your big Christmas dinner… don’t forget that you can find easy meal solutions for everyday dinner ideas too. It’s so easy to get consumed by our busy lives sometimes and be overwhelmed with planning for the holidays that we forget to make time for now.
A lot of times I find myself using everyday Kraft products, because I so often already have them on hand. They are perfect for making family meals in between all of those big holiday dinners.
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts are SO EASY to make. So really, if you’re looking for an easy dinner tonight, you have no excuse! Run to the store, and get the ingredients you need. There are only 5 ingredients, and some water… but I’m guessing you already have that one. Toss a few cranberries in for some gorgeous color.
I love it when a dinner requires very little to absolutely no prep, and this meal is seriously like that. All you have to do is slit the chicken breasts down the middle to form a little pocket, cook the stuffing (I used the microwave which made it even EASIER), stuff the stuffing into the pockets and then sprinkle with Shake ‘n Bake and shredded cheddar. It took only about 5 minutes to get these ready to put in the oven.
The awesome thing is that it looks intimidating. So, if you’re looking to impress and want to be all fancy- doesn’t a stuffed chicken breast do the trick? It looks so much more elegant than an ordinary baked chicken breast, and it’s got all the flavor of the Stovetop and Shake ‘n Bake packed in!
Making a date-night dinner, easy family dinner, or a meal that your kids will enjoy doesn’t have to be difficult. And we all know that sometimes weeknight dinner ideas can be hard to come by. I hop you’ll add this one to your list of recipes to try the next time you’re stuck in a meal plan rut!
I like to shop for my ingredients at Walmart, especially when I’m trying to stick to my grocery budget. On my last trip to Walmart, I found tons of great deals, which is always a huge bonus! I found tons of great products from Kraft, which is a brand I consistently use because they’ve proven to me I can count on them. Did I mention how many boxes of mac ‘n cheese I went through when my kids were younger?
What is your favorite easy dinner idea?Print
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 box of Stovetop
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Real Mayo
- 1 package Shake n Bake
- 1/2- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375. Microwave Stovetop stuffing and water together for 1 1/2 minutes. Add Real Mayo and stir until creamy.
- Cut chicken breasts down the middle, making a pocket. Add stuffing.
- Sprinkle Shake n Bake over both sides of chicken breasts. Place in a baking dish (I used 8×6 for 3 chicken breasts) and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until temperature inside reaches 180 F.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies or other sides.
You May Also Like:
And don’t forget dessert:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20
- Orzo Pasta Salad – Party Food Recipes - 2017/07/19