This week I chose to do a combination of pumpkin, banana & dark chocolate. Which by the way is the perfect transition into my next “muffin loving” explanation.
Find the full recipe at the bottom of the post.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using a large fork or masher, mash bananas until smooth.
- Combine first seven ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together egg, milk, pumpkin vanilla & bananas.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and carefully fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Stir everything together, but do not over-mix. (Over-mixing muffins can create tougher batter and them to bake unevenly.)
- Spoon the batter three quarters way up into muffin tin. (I like to use an ice-cream scooper or ladle to create uniform muffins.)
- Sprinkle all with additional chips and grate nutmeg over the top.
- Bake muffins for 20-22 minutes or until a fork inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean. Let cool and ENJOY!!!
We are muffin crazy at All She Cooks — Check out these other great muffins:
To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars Recipe Can Delight You - 2017/02/27
- Homemade Zucchini Chips - 2017/02/26
- Weight Watchers Apple Carrot Muffins - 2017/02/25