Have you ever wanted something sweet, but you didn’t want to go to the store or take a lot of time baking? Well, have I got a treat for you. It’s quick, easy and definitely worth the few minutes wait. Chocolate mug cake is a great treat to have in a short amount of time, and once you add a little strawberry filling and some white chocolate to the mix, and you’ve got yourself a perfect sweet-tooth fix. I enjoyed every minute it took me to eat this cake!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake topped with strawberry filling and melted white chocolate.
- Yield: 1
- Category: Dessert
- 2 Tbsp Self Rising Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Oil (Vegetable or Canola)
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp of Strawberry Filling
- 1 Tbsp of Melted Chocolate of your choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla (Optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add all of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and cover with strawberry filling.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and enjoy.
This mug cake is just the right amount of sweet for me, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Have a beautiful day.
Ashley @ Supremely Divine Life