Have you ever wanted something sweet, but you didn’t want to go to the store or take a lot of time baking? Well, have I got a treat for you. It’s quick, easy and definitely worth the few minutes wait. Chocolate mug cake is a great treat to have in a short amount of time, and once you add a little strawberry filling and some white chocolate to the mix, and you’ve got yourself a perfect sweet-tooth fix. I enjoyed every minute it took me to eat this cake!
Chocolate Mug Cake topped with strawberry filling and melted white chocolate.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add all of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and cover with strawberry filling.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and enjoy.
This mug cake is just the right amount of sweet for me, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Have a beautiful day.
Ashley @ Supremely Divine Life
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Seasoned Mixed Nuts - 2017/02/21
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20
- Cheeseball with Pecan and Cranberries - 2017/02/20