Chocolate Turtles- scrumptious sweet goodness in every bite!
Chocolate Turtles Recipe
- 1 bag soft caramels
- Chocolate chips
- Pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange pretzels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top each pretzel with 1/4 to 1/2 piece of caramel. Put into preheated oven for 3-5 minutes, keep an eye on the candy to see when it has melted to your desired level.
- Add a pecan half to the top if desired.
- Take out of oven and drizzle with melted chocolate chips. (Melt chocolate chips 1/2 cup at a time, since you just need a little for drizzling.)
- Allow to harden and enjoy!
This recipe is no hassle and super easy to throw together. You don’t have to invest a lot of time to have something that looks simply delicious. Look at the stunning golden brown color; I could seriously gobble up this entire plate of sweets.
This recipe was first shared on Love Bakes Good Cakes.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe - 2017/08/22
- Chopped Chicken Chipotle Salad – a Healthy Dinner Recipe - 2017/08/15
- Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe - 2017/08/12