Chocolate Turtles- scrumptious sweet goodness in every bite!
- 1 bag soft caramels
- Chocolate chips
- Pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange pretzels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top each pretzel with 1/4 to 1/2 piece of caramel. Put into preheated oven for 3-5 minutes, keep an eye on the candy to see when it has melted to your desired level.
- Add a pecan half to the top if desired.
- Take out of oven and drizzle with melted chocolate chips. (Melt chocolate chips 1/2 cup at a time, since you just need a little for drizzling.)
- Allow to harden and enjoy!
This recipe is no hassle and super easy to throw together. You don’t have to invest a lot of time to have something that looks simply delicious. Look at the stunning golden brown color; I could seriously gobble up this entire plate of sweets.
This recipe was first shared on Love Bakes Good Cakes.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Seasoned Mixed Nuts - 2017/02/21
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20
- Cheeseball with Pecan and Cranberries - 2017/02/20