Are brownies at the top your list of totally crave-worthy sweet treats? Then you will absolutely love this recipe for the Chunky Brownies!
When I’m in the mood for something sweet, brownies are what I love to bake. They come together so easily (no rolling or chilling required). Plus they make an ideal treat for all sorts of occasions. Brownies are like a rich and moist chocolate cake that you can eat like a cookie. Pure bliss for a die-hard chocoholic like me.
One of the best things about brownies is all of the wonderful variations you can make. Whether you prefer your brownies to be extra chocolately, topped with frosting, or loaded up with nuts, there is a recipe out there to perfectly suit your tastes.
And this recipe for Chunky Brownies is chock full of delectable and indulgent flavor, thanks to ingredients like:
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- chopped walnuts or pecans (or both!)
How To Make Chunky Brownies Step By Step
Step #1: Preheat oven to 350 F.
Step #2: Cream together butter, sugar and, vanilla until well mixed.
Step #3: Sift in the cocoa powder and flour, baking powder and salt. Then fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts.
Step #4: Spray a 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, line it with parchment paper and then lightly spray the paper.
Step #5: Next, add brownie batter to the pan and spread evenly.
Step #6: Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
Step #7: Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Then just serve and enjoy!
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes
If you love this Chunky Brownies recipe, then you will want to try these other indulgent and delicious chocolate desserts:Print
The Ultimate Chunky Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: serves 9-12
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and, vanilla until well mixed.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and flour, baking powder and salt. Then fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts.
- Spray a 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, line it with parchment paper and then lightly spray the paper.
- Add brownie batter to the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares, and then serve.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy Fried Rice Recipe - 2019/03/20
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies - 2019/03/12
- Cheesecake Pudding - 2019/03/06