The Ultimate Chunky Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: serves 9-12
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and, vanilla until well mixed.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and flour, baking powder and salt. Then fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts.
- Spray a 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, line it with parchment paper and then lightly spray the paper.
- Add brownie batter to the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares, and then serve.