There is nothing more classic than the All American Chocolate Chip Cookie. That is unless it happens to be this Cookie Dough Dip Recipe that is Weight Watchers Friendly. Nobody would guess that the base of this dip is actually beans! Mixed together with a few other simple ingredients and whirred together in the blender or food processor this is soon a dip that will please everyone at your party, including the ones watching their weight and utilizing Weight Watchers Points to help stay on track. At only 1 ½ Points per serving (not accounting for cracker, cookie or fruit to dip into it) this is a great healthier treat. It also makes a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
COOKIE DOUGH DIP Recipe (Weight Watchers Friendly)
1 Cup Great Northern Beans or Chickpeas rinsed and drained
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 Tablespoon Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/8 Cup All Purpose Flour
¼ Cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
• In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth.
• Pour into bowl and blend in chocolate chips until well incorporated
• Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, fresh fruit or celery sticks.
Some will balk at the thought of eating a dip with beans in it but with the addition of the peanut butter, honey and cream cheese you are barely able to tell that beans are the base of this dip.
Serve this Cookie Dough Dip Recipe with your favorite slices of fresh fruit for a truly great dessert option today!
If you like this recipe you may also enjoy:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Grilled Pork Pineapple Kabobs - 2017/05/28
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cake with Strawberry Topping - 2017/05/25