Cool Strawberry Whipped Dessert
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container of whipped topping, thawed and dived
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted
- Line a loaf pan with foil being sure to extend the foil over the edges.
- Place 2 cups of the strawberries into a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the strawberries well.
- Pour in the milk and lemon juice.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping and stir until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared loan pan.
- Place the cookie crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the butter over the crumbs and toss to coat well.
- Press the mixture over the top of the strawberry mixture.
- Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and invert the pan onto a serving platter.
- Remove the foil and discard.
- Thinly slice the remaining strawberries.
- Frost the dessert with the remaining cool whip and top with the sliced strawberries.
- Makes 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Freezing Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes