Curry Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: serves 6-8
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut chicken breast into cubes.
- Cook chicken in a stock pot with the coconut oil until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat until soup comes to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.