This post brought to you by DairyPure Milk. The content and opinions expressed below are that of All She Cooks.
Pure and Simple recipes using no more than 5 ingredients. #dairypure, #pureandsimple #ad
Okay. Lets get straight to the point.
Point #1- I love making recipes that are super FAST and super EASY.
Point #2- I also love making recipes that have some ingredients with nutritional benefits. So, even though I sometimes tend to have a sweet tooth, I like to add in DairyPure milk. And here’s what i love about that ingredient: It starts Pure. Stays Pure. That says it all, doesn’t it?
But, in case you were wondering, DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones (note: this point requires the following legal copy – “No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.”
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
As if I really needed five more reasons to make DairyPure milk the milk of choice for my family. And the milk of choice I use to whip up these super quick Easy Chocolate Cookie Pudding Parfaits.
This is a seriously simple treat to make. Easy as 1, 2, 3. First, mix up a box of instant pudding with 2 cups of DairyPure milk. Stick it in the fridge for about 5 minutes–just enough time to let it firm up. Break up some graham crackers into the bottom of some glasses, desert bowls, or the like.
Take a break and wash some dishes. Yep–that’s what I did.
And then, when the 5 minute timer goes off, build these deliciously scrumptious chocolate parfaits! And try not to take a bite while you’re making them!
- Add a couple spoonfuls of pudding.
- Followed by a crumbled up chocolate stuffed cookie.
- Another couple spoonfuls of pudding.
- Smooth it all out.
- And add a chocolate stuffed cookie to garnish.
Um… yeah. And if you still have any chocolate left after you’ve constructed these beauties, go ahead and save some for your family. I promise, they will thank you for it!
Easy Chocolate Cookie Pudding Parfaits
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dessert
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 4 graham crackers
- 6-7 chocolate filled sandwich cookies
- Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk until there are no lumps. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Break graham crackers into pieces and divide between 3-4 dessert dishes or glasses. Top each with a couple spoonfuls of pudding.
- Break 3 chocolate filled sandwich cookies into pieces. Divide between the parfaits. Top broken cookies with remaining pudding–dividing it up equally between parfaits.
- Finally, garnish each Easy Chocolate Cookie Pudding Parfait with a chocolate filled sandwich cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
Since you can get DairyPure milk from your local dairy, its a simple choice for moms! Who doesn’t love buying local ingredients?
You can find out more information and inspiration about DairyPure on Facebook.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cake with Strawberry Topping - 2017/05/25
- TWIX® Brownie Trifle- A Decadent Chocolate Dessert - 2017/05/24