How can you say no to Pumpkin French Toast? This sweet breakfast goodie is filled with a Pumpkin Cream Cheese filling that is gooey and scrumptious. Can you say yum?
My son is not a breakfast food lover, and indulged in not one, but TWO of these for breakfast this morning. Okay… he didn’t finish the second, but he is a lightweight so that is saying A LOT about how good this is!
This twist on the classic French toast is so easy to make. Simply spread some Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling between two slices of bread, coat both sides in egg, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Even better… if you mix up a batch of Pumpkin Cream Cheese filling, you’ll have plenty left over for Pumpkin Milkshakes and Pumpkin Pie Bagels. Which if you ask me are both worth making some Pumpkin Cream Cheese filling all on their own. I mean… oh yum!
Now… off to make some more Pumpkin French Toast. Sometimes a girl’s got to wait until the kids have left and make breakfast all over again.
French Toast with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 pieces of bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 3 Eggs
- Smooth some of my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling onto a piece of bread, cover with another slice, and then soak both sides of the ‘sandwich’ with beaten eggs and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook in a lightly sprayed frying pan for a couple minutes on each side. Top with syrup and whipped cream if you’re so indulged. I didn’t have any, but this would also be delicious with chopped pecans.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- TWIX® Brownie Trifle- A Decadent Chocolate Dessert - 2017/05/24
- Caprese Sandwich Recipe - 2017/05/23
- Black Bean Chili Dip - 2017/05/22