Gluten free cake recipes. Easy, gorgeous and just plain tasty.
Gluten Free Almond Cake Recipe
It feels like it’s been forever since last fall, doesn’t it? Thankfully we are just on the edge of more great produce and seasonal offerings. This cake is light and warming, and the perfect complement for a coffee date.
It’s also super easy, gluten-free, and you more than likely already have the ingredients in your cupboard. Especially if you commonly use almond flour baking recipes.
Gluten-Free Spiced Almond Cake
1.25 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon each of FRESH ginger, cinnamon, and allspice
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions for making Gluten-Free Spiced Almond Cake:
1. Combine sugars, syrup, salt, and eggs with whisk.
2. Fold in almond flour, fresh ginger, and spices.
Where Can You Buy Almond Flour?
If you don’t currently bake with almond flour but are considering starting to because of all the almond flour health benefits, you might also be a novice when it comes to where to buy almond flour or even where to buy almond flour in bulk. Don’t be discouraged. You can even order almond flour (in bulk or not) online and have it conveniently delivered to your home. So, there is no need to stress out or run around searching in specialty stores.
- Combine sugars, syrup, salt, and eggs with whisk.
- Fold in almond flour, fresh ginger, and spices.
- Bake in 6 cake pan on 350 degrees for 15m or until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Garnish with frosting, candied ginger, chocolate, or nuts of your choosing.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Alex Roberts (see all)
- Gluten Free Almond Cake Recipe- Spiced Almond Cake - 2015/11/04
- Sweet Potato Hummus - 2015/09/21
- Cornmeal Peach Tart - 2015/08/03