Gluten-Free Shrimp Dip Recipe
- Category: Appetizer
- 2- 8 ounce bricks cream cheese
- 1- 8 ounce jar Hoffman House shrimp sauce
- 1- 10 ounce package salad shrimp
- 4.25 ounce box Blue Diamond Natural Almond Nut-Thins (we used Cheddar Cheese Nut & Rice Cracker Snacks
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature. Spread over bottom of shallow pie plate. Top with shrimp sauce. Defrost shrimp in a bowl of cool water, drain water, and then put shrimp on paper towel to soak up excess water. Top shrimp sauce with shrimp and then tuck crackers into the dip along the edges of the pie plate.