Chicken, a little spice, and a side of Black Bean Salsa and chips. There aren’t many recipes easier than this fantastic dinner option. If you are short on time, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can cook this dinner up, either outside on the grill, on your stove-top, or if you’re lucky enough to have a George Foreman grill like I am, right on your counter.Print
Grilled Blackened Chicken
- 1/2-1 boneless chicken breast per serving
- DIY Chili Seasoning
- Poke several holes in each chicken breast with a fork. On a plate, pour some DIY Chili Seasoning. Coat both sides of the chicken with the seasoning and then get down and dirty and massage it into the chicken, like I did when I slow-cooked a whole chicken.
- Cook until juices run clear. If you’re using a George Foreman, that will be about 4-6 minutes.
You May Also Like:
And don’t forget dessert:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Chopped Chicken Chipotle Salad – a Healthy Dinner Recipe - 2017/08/15
- Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe - 2017/08/12
- Weight Watchers Hamburger Stroganoff - 2017/08/12