This post was sponsored by Casa Di Bertacchi.
Halloween has been and gone and Thanksgiving is on the way . . . and, oh my, Christmas and all the festivities–and food. How many potlucks will you be involved in during the Holidays? I don’t know about you but I’ve got a special list of recipes that I make just for potlucks. And this year instead of a casserole, I’ll be bringing pizza! Yes, you heard me right. How often do we order boxes and boxes of pizza when we have an impromptu get together? It reheats easy and lots of people even like to eat it cold (perfect breakfast, by the way). Well, how much better is all of that when its homemade!
Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little when I said homemade, because I actually have a secret weapon–Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs from Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club is actually a bit of a secret weapon in and of itself during the holiday season. I walk out of there with a shopping cart piled high with flour, sugar, nuts and chocolate, etc. that I buy in bulk for all that insane baking. And crowning that top heavy cart–6 pound bags of yummy Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs for all the those potlucks I mentioned. These meatballs taste homemade. And they should, the tender, savory meatballs are fashioned from whole, boneless beef combined with authentic Italian spices and imported Romano cheese. They’ve already been seared and steamed in the traditional style so all you have to do is prepare them quickly according to the package directions.
I had a chance to work with Casa Di Bertacchi on this post and jumped at the opportunity. Not only will I be sharing with you my super duper easy pizza, but five other amazing ladies and I are participating in a recipe swap. So if (GASP!) you don’t want to make my pizza, there are plenty more options. Or you can just make all six! That’s my personal suggestion.
Holy Mother of Meatball Pizza Recipe
- Pizza dough for two pizzas, I suggest my own No Fuss Pizza Dough
- Pizza sauce, I suggest my own Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs, prepare meatballs according to package directions, cut in half, use as many as you want!
- 1-2 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place dough on greased pizza sheet
- Starting at the center, press out dough to edge of pizza sheet
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge
- Place your meatballs on the dough
- Top with Mozzarella cheese
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown
And here’s what the other ladies brought to the exchange:
Albondigas (Mexican Meatball) Soup from Angie at Eclectic Recipes:
Swedish Meatballs from Lauren at Lauren’s Latest
Meatball Pretzel Bites from Tonia at The Gunny Sack
Slow Cooker Meatball Stew from Chrissy at The Taylor House
Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Meatballs from Melissa at Bless this Mess
Here’s wishing you a Happy Holiday Season!
Be on the lookout for Casa Di Bertacchi demonstrations at Sam’s Club locations nationwide on December 20, 21 and 27. Find your local Sam’s Club here: Sam’s Club Store Locator
This post was sponsored by Casa Di Bertacchi
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Colorful Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe - 2017/06/21
- Spicy Easy Roasted Cauliflower – Side Dish Recipe - 2017/06/18
- Easy No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream – Homemade Ice Cream Goodness - 2017/06/15