Who doesn’t like a good fried apple fritter? We sure do! That might be surprising considering that we don’t really indulge in a lot of fried foods around here…but there is something to be said for a sweet treat that comes out of the fryer.
Give us funnel cake, give us apple fritters… these are a few of our favorite treats–in moderation, of course.
Homemade Apple Fritters for the Win!
You can make sweet homemade apple fritters for breakfast or dessert. Either way, you’ve got yourself a winner.
Like apple recipes? So do we!
If that’s not enough, we’re also fans of these amazing apple cookbooks:
- The Apple Cookbook, 3rd Edition: 125 Freshly Picked Recipes
- An Apple A Day: 365 Recipes with Creative Crafts, Fun Facts, and 12 Recipes from Celebrity Chefs Inside!
- Easy Apple Cookbook: 50 Delicious Apple Recipes (Apple Cookbook, Apple Recipes, Apple Cook Book, Fruit Recipes, Fruit Cookbook Book 1)
We eat so many sliced apples in our household that at a recent doctor appointment, the doctor even make a joke that my daughter shouldn’t be needing to see a doctor because she is eating way more than an apple a day. Ah, if only that old adage were completely true!
Make these delicious apple fritters any time of year, but they are especially nice as a sweet treat on special days. Think birthdays, Valentine’s day, or any other day that you want to show that special someone just how much you care.
Homemade Apple Fritters Recipe
Serving Size: 16 fritters
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Best Coleslaw Recipe for Good Summer Meals - 2017/07/25
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20