Stuffed Peppers – as in Stuffed Bell Peppers Ground Beef
Since I normally make recipes that are super simple for anyone to make, I can assure you that this is one EASY meal. Don’t be scared now! It’s not fancy.
It’s not a white-napkin kind of meal. It’s just an ordinary food for folks with ordinary flare.
Which is SO perfect for us.
With just a few ingredients, our Hot n Dirty Peppers are even easier than other stuffed pepper recipes we’ve tried. The easier…the better…JMO.
When you have the heat of hot peppers, you really don’t need to add a lot of extra spices.
What kind of spicy trick do you have in your kitchen?
Spicy Dirty Stuffed Peppers
hot and dirty stuffed peppers. Hot ‘n Dirty Stuffed Peppers are the perfect twist on a classic entrée. Heat things up with hot peppers and dirty rice all stuffed into a delectable bell pepper.
- 4-6 bell peppers (combination of colors, or choice)
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage, browned
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can Rotel (I used original)
- Mozzarella cheese (optional, grated over top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together browned sausage, cooked rice and Rotel.
- Wash bell peppers. Cut tops off of them and scoop out seeds.
- Stuff rice and sausage mixture into bell peppers. Place in oven-safe casserole and bake for 15-20 minutes. Add grated Mozzarella cheese to top of stuffed peppers and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash - 2019/03/25
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy Fried Rice Recipe - 2019/03/20
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies - 2019/03/12