Stuffed Peppers – as in Stuffed Bell Peppers Ground Beef
- One Pot Mango Chicken Recipe
- One-Pot Spanish Rice
- Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe
Since I normally make recipes that are super simple for anyone to make, I can assure you that this is one EASY meal. Don’t be scared now! It’s not fancy.
It’s not a white-napkin kind of meal. It’s just an ordinary food for folks with ordinary flare.
Which is SO perfect for us.
With just a few ingredients, our Hot n Dirty Peppers are even easier than other stuffed pepper recipes we’ve tried. The easier…the better…JMO.
When you have the heat of hot peppers, you really don’t need to add a lot of extra spices.
What kind of spicy trick do you have in your kitchen?
- 4-6 bell peppers (combination of colors, or choice)
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage, browned
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can Rotel (I used original)
- Mozzarella cheese (optional, grated over top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together browned sausage, cooked rice and Rotel.
- Wash bell peppers. Cut tops off of them and scoop out seeds.
- Stuff rice and sausage mixture into bell peppers. Place in oven-safe casserole and bake for 15-20 minutes. Add grated Mozzarella cheese to top of stuffed peppers and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.