Stuffed Peppers - as in Stuffed Bell Peppers Ground Beef
Stuffed peppers recipe. The hot and dirty kind. Filled with hot and spicy goodness that kicks you right back and has you begging for more.
If you like dirty rice, but want to kick it up a notch...this is the recipe you've been waiting for. We like to keep things tasty around here, and fresh ingredients like bell peppers are a perfect way to get some veggies into a one-dish meal.
One dish meals are huge time-savers...not to mention that it really helps with dinner clean up. Less messy dishes mean less to clean up, and that is a huge bonus.
Here are a few of our favorite one dish meals for you to enjoy:
- One Pot Mango Chicken Recipe
- One-Pot Spanish Rice
- Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe
Since I normally make recipes that are super simple for anyone to make, I can assure you that this is one EASY meal. Don't be scared now! It's not fancy.
It's not a white-napkin kind of meal. It's just an ordinary food for folks with ordinary flare.
Which is SO perfect for us.
With just a few ingredients, our Hot n Dirty Peppers are even easier than other stuffed pepper recipes we've tried. The easier...the better...JMO.
When you have the heat of hot peppers, you really don't need to add a lot of extra spices.
What kind of spicy trick do you have in your kitchen?
Spicy Dirty Stuffed Peppers
hot and dirty stuffed peppers. Hot 'n Dirty Stuffed Peppers are the perfect twist on a classic entrée. Heat things up with hot peppers and dirty rice all stuffed into a delectable bell pepper.
- 4 bell peppers combination of colors, or choice
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage browned
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can Rotel I used original
- Mozzarella cheese optional, grated over top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together browned sausage, cooked rice and Rotel.
- Wash bell peppers. Cut tops off of them and scoop out seeds.
- Stuff rice and sausage mixture into bell peppers. Place in oven-safe casserole and bake for 15-20 minutes. Add grated Mozzarella cheese to top of stuffed peppers and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Calories: 2333kcalCarbohydrates: 165gProtein: 82gFat: 145gSaturated Fat: 52gCholesterol: 345mgSodium: 3340mgPotassium: 2318mgFiber: 12gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 14904IUVitamin C: 617mgCalcium: 162mgIron: 8mg
Grab your Free Meal Planner!Use our free printable meal planner to plan your meals, keep your grocery list, and more.
Leave a Comment