Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Make delicious homemade Cranberry Sauce in your Instant Pot!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: serves 8
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3-4 tablespoons orange peel
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn pressure valve to the sealing position.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Allow for a Natural Pressure Release for 6 minutes, then perform a Quick Pressure Release to let the remaining pressure out.
- Mash the cranberry sauce lightly before transferring to a serving dish.
please note: cook time listed does not include time needed for pressure to build and to release.