This Instant Pot Grain-free Keto Cheesecake recipe is a dream come true for anyone following a grain-free, gluten-free eating plan, or on the keto diet!
It tastes so rich and luxurious, and, thanks to the Instant Pot, it is incredibly easy to make. It is truly the perfect way to indulge in a decadent dessert while maintaining your healthy eating plan.
Why Make Cheesecake in the Instant Pot?
Ever since it made its market debut, cooks have been raving about making cheesecake in the Instant Pot.
And it remains at the top of the list of popular Instant Pot recipes, because of the steamy pressure cooking environment that creates such an amazingly smooth and creamy cheesecake.
Plus, it is so much faster! Traditional cheesecake recipes require over an hour of baking time, while this Instant Pot cheesecake recipe cooks in just 35 minutes (plus another 12 minutes of natural release time).
What is the Difference between Eating Grain-Free and the Keto Diet?
Unlike the ketogenic diet, which restricts carbohydrates, a grain-free diet is not purely low carb, since complex carbohydrate foods such as: potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash are allowed in moderation.
Luckily, this delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, which makes it a great dessert choice for anyone following these types of diet plans.
Grain-Free and Keto Diet Health Benefits
Despite the differences between the two eating plans, many people on both diets report experiencing much of the same health benefits, including the following:
- stabilized blood sugar levels
- controlled food cravings and enhanced weight loss
- more balanced digestive microbiome
- lower cholesterol, including LDL levels, and lowered high triglycerides
- increased energy and mental clarity
How Many Carbs are in Instant Pot Grain-Free Keto Cheesecake?
When on the keto diet, it is important to track your total carb intake. One slice of Instant Pot Grain-Free Keto Cheesecake contains 8.3 grams of carbohydrates.
How To Make Instant Pot Grain-Free Keto Cheesecake
First, combine ground almonds with stevia and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Cream together the cream cheese and stevia until smooth, and then taste for sweetness to see if you need to add more sweetener BEFORE adding in the eggs.
Then, mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla and sour cream and mix until smooth.
Pour the mixture on top of the crust in the 7-inch springform pan, and run a fork back and forth through it several times to remove air bubbles. Cover with foil.
Next, pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot, and make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the springform pan into the Instant Pot.
To make the foil sling, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Tear off about 2 feet of foil and lay on a flat surface.
- Lift the side closest to you, fold it up one-third of the way, and then press down.
- Fold the top section over the folded area and press down to make it flat. Your sling is ready to use!
Once the pan is in the Instant Pot, close the lid and turn to sealing position. Set for a manual high pressure time of 35 minutes.
When time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
Using the sling, remove the cheesecake and let it cool on the counter for 1 hour, and then put in the refrigerator to chill for an additional 4 hours.
If desired, add toppings before serving. Enjoy!
More Delicious Instant Pot Recipes
If you love making this Instant Pot Grain-free Keto Cheesecake, you’ll want try these other great Instant Pot recipes:
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Stevia (more if needed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Combine ground almonds with Stevia and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese and Stevia until smooth and then taste for sweetness to see if you need to add more sweetener BEFORE adding in the eggs.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour into springform pan on top of the crust.
- Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing position.
- Set for a manual high pressure time of 35 minutes. When time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
- Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
- If desired, add toppings before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 118mg Sodium: 323mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 7g Protein: 9g