This Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs recipe is the perfect solution for your busy weeknight dinner dilemma. You’re only six ingredients away from having a delicious dinner on your table. Thanks to the Instant Pot, this recipe goes from a group of ingredients to your plate in less than 15 minutes, making for the perfect weeknight dinner.
Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs Recipe is also a great starter recipe if you’re new to Instant Pot cooking. Many people buy an Instant Pot, and are a little scared to use it. But don’t be! With such a short cooking time, there’s no need to worry about burning or over-cooking. If you’re a little scared of the pressure release valve (I know I was the first time I used my Instant Pot), try using the handle of a wooden spoon as an extra precaution when moving the valve to the venting position.
For fans of the sweet and savory combination, these Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs are for you! The orange marmalade brings a sharp, sweet, but slightly bitter quality to the recipe that perfectly compliments the smoky hickory flavor of barbecue sauce.
Why You’ll Love Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs
- You can make these with your favorite frozen meatballs. They can be beef, turkey or chicken, simply pick your favorite and toss them in your Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs Recipe calls for combining orange marmalade with a pre-made BBQ sauce. Tailor the recipe to your taste by choosing any BBQ sauce flavor. This recipe tastes great whether you opt for a one that’s sweet and smoky, or a truly hot and spicy sauce.
- The real reason to love this dish is that it’s made in your Instant Pot! Put the ingredients in, set it, and walk away! So easy and so quick, you’ll have more time to spend with your family, watch your favorite show, read a book, or fit in a workout.
How Should I Serve Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs?
There are lots of serving options for these Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs. They can be served on a bed of white or brown rice. If you want to add some vegetable goodness, pair them with steamed broccoli, green beans, spinach or collared greens. Or, serve them up solo as tasty hors d’oeuvres, or a hearty happy hour snack.
More Recipes Like Our Instant Pot Orange BBQ Meatballs Recipe
Want more meatballs in your life? Then you’ve got to try these other delicious and flavorful meatball recipes:
- Meatballs without Bread Crumbs – Garlic-Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
- Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Mama’s Meatballs
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT ORANGE BBQ MEATBALLS RECIPE
Place cooked frozen meatballs in your Instant Pot.
Add orange marmalade, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, honey hickory BBQ sauce and water to the Instant Pot.
Close lid and set manual pressure for 6 minutes. When cooking time is completed, perform a quick release.
Serve them up with solo, or pair with the side dish of your choice!
- 24-ounce package frozen turkey meatballs
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey hickory BBQ sauce
- ½ cup water
- Combine all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Turn pressure valve to sealed.
- Set manual pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and serve.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Layered Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Ganache Filling - 2019/09/06
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Dessert Recipes - 2019/09/04
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe – Best Pumpkin Spice Dessert Recipe - 2019/08/24