Easy sandwich recipes are something that are essential to have on hand for quick dinners at home. Let’s face it…you want to feed yourself (and the family) without having to spend hours upon hours in the kitchen.
One of the things we absolutely LOVE about the Instant Pot is that there are SO many amazing recipes we can use it for AND when we cook with the instant pot, we are normally using a lot of whole food ingredients, which are essential for a healthy diet.
If you’re a beginner cooking with an Instant Pot, don’t be nervous. Read the instruction manual that comes with your pressure cooker and know that it is so much easier to cook with an Instant Pot than the old conventional pressure cookers.
There is nothing to be intimidated about…just make sure you read the manual and take care to follow the instructions. You’ll be cooking up meals in your Instant Pot in no time at all.
Easy Sandwich Recipes
Now, we love a good home cooked meal, but sometimes one of our favorite easy sandwich recipes is exactly what is called for. And when it comes to easy sandwich recipes, we especially like a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.
You can top a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich off with your choice of favorite condiments. We like to dress ours up with some slaw, lettuce and a drizzling of sauce that just adds an extra bite of flavor.
You’ll love this tasty Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe. Not to mention all our other yummy Instant Pot recipes.
Want more Instant Pot recipes? Check out these cookbooks:
- The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Meals
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning or 2 tbsp. homemade ranch seasoning
- ½ cup or more buffalo sauce - any
- Hamburger buns or flatbread
- Place chicken breasts in pressure cooker. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release.
- Shred chicken with fork. Tip: Use a hand mixer for quick and easy shredding.
- Pour buffalo sauce over chicken. Mix well. Add more if you prefer a spicy and saucy filling.
- Serve hot on hamburger buns or on flat bread.