Spaghetti and Meatballs could be served up every day of the week and we’d be happy. Seriously…we’re talking about a comfort food favorite. And comfort food, well…that’s our jam.
The ability to enjoy a fantastic spaghetti and meatballs dinner made all in one pot is one of our favorite things about cooking in the Instant Pot. There is a plethora of one pot meals just waiting to be made!
And this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe? Well, it might as well be the first one you try.
Make it a one pot meal tonight!
Whether you’re making meatballs and pasta or one of our other favorite Instant Pot meals, you’ll be putting a dinner on the table that is just right for a healthy diet.
You’re going to love this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe. Yum!
Want more Instant Pot recipes? Check out these cookbooks:
- The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Meals
- Mix ground meat, dry seasoning and egg well. Use a small ice cream scoop to make evenly sized meatballs.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté mode. Once hot, add oil and garlic.
- Add meatballs in one layer. Turn over meatballs to brown evenly. Remove meatballs. Set aside. Continue working in batches until all meatballs are browned. Note: They don’t have to be fully cooked as they will be cooked further later on.
- Add water to cooker, scraping bottom to release browned bits. Add about ½ cup of spaghetti sauce to the water. Mix well.
- Add uncooked spaghetti to pot. Add water until spaghetti is covered. Cook on high pressure at 4-5 minutes.
- Quick release, remove cooked spaghetti from cooker. Return meatballs to pot, add rest of spaghetti sauce. Cook on high pressure for another 8 minutes.
- Natural release. Serve meatballs, sauce on spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if you wish.