Italian Sausage and Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 52 minutes
- Yield: serves 6
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- 12 ounces Italian sausage
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cup cauliflower rice
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped or torn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Italian sausage in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in tomatoes, onion, and cauliflower rice.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in Parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Turn down to low heat while preparing peppers.
- Cut tops off of the peppers and remove seeds. Stuff peppers with sausage and cauliflower rice filling.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until peppers can easily be cut with a fork.