This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellSavings #CollectiveBias
Meatloaf is one of our favorite family meals. And yes, we can make it about a zillion and one different ways, but each time we make it, it’s a recipe made with love. It always turns out good.
When it comes to preparing meals during the busy back-to-school rush, we’re all about saving time. We adapted this recipe with our busy readers in mind–knowing that you’re always looking for ways to save time while cooking.
Putting a home-cooked meal on the table is something that is so important–even during the busy school season.
With that in mind, we took this meatloaf version from our popular Freezer Meatloaf recipe, modifying it slightly to make only one loaf. The super cool thing about this is that if you want to make the Freezer Meatloaf recipe, you totally can. Then when you’re ready for our Salsa Meatloaf, take a meatloaf out of the freezer and dress it up with this delicious sauce!
Just like that!
For the sauce to top our meatloaf, we used equal parts of Pace Salsa, ketchup and V8. We’re talking salsa with genuine Southwest flavor, packed full of handpicked veggies, and completely delicious. Add in the ketchup and V8 and you’ve got a sauce loaded up with amazing flavor.
And yes, we were sipping on a little bit of V8+Energy drink Orange Pineapple while we were cooking.
Have you tried V8+Energy drink? It’s so good! It tastes like fruit and has a natural energy from green tea. A drink with a serving of fruits and vegetables is always a win in my book.
Right now you can save with this coupon on these brands: Pace Salsa, Prego Italian Sauce,V8+Energy drink, and Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup.
Use the coupon code above and you can purchase Pace Salsa and V8+Energy at Walmart like we did.
Ready for our fabulous Meatloaf con Salsa recipe? We thought you’d never ask!Print
Meatloaf con Salsa
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef (I use 73/27 fat)
- 1/2 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon A1 steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- For the sauce: 1/4 cup Pace Salsa
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup V8
- Mix together all meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl. Form loaf and place in baking pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook either in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, top with sauce and cook for another 30 minutes.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Grilled Pork Pineapple Kabobs - 2017/05/28
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cake with Strawberry Topping - 2017/05/25