Why I Chose Media Temple WordPress Hosting Review
When starting out with an idea for a content based website, business owners may wish to forgo the technical aspects of WordPress hosting. In selecting the best WordPress hosting site for your business, you want to consider all of your options before spending money on a good hosting package. If you want to make money blogging or through running a website, you need to use the right tools to get your website set up.
Media Temple launched their WordPress hosting packages in 2014 and has received rave reviews from their vast list of customers.
If at first you aren’t sure of how to start a website business, then below we provide you with a handy checklist of things you will need to consider:.
- Domain Name– Your domain name is the address readers or customers will use to access your online business. Choosing a domain name that is short and memorable is the key to branding yourself as a trendsetter in your field.
- WordPress Hosting– WordPress is the easiest content management system in the world and it offers an easy to use interface along with customizable widget areas and theme usage. When choosing hosting for your WordPress based website, a technical support person can assist you with choosing a quality hosting package that fits your budget and your business aspirations.
- WordPress Themes– As a business owner, you want to retain control of how your website is presented to potential customers. In doing so, you can choose from one of the many WordPress themes for use on your website. In the administration panel of WordPress, various themes offer the ease in making changes to your website’s outer appearance.
- WordPress Plugins– Plugins offer added functionality to your WordPress theme as well as the outer appearance. Various plugins can be used to show website visitors your most popular WordPress posts, as well as rating systems, spam catchers (such as Akismet), contact forms and plugins that create mobile usability for your readers.
- Website Analytics– Analytics are statistics based on how many visitors a website has had, as well as the search terms they’ve used to land on your page and how much time they’ve spent reading your content. Analytics such as Statcounter, Sitemeter and Google Analytics give you this information so that you can see what content is working in order to create additional content of the same caliber.
When considering how to start a website, plan carefully and make sure that you are armed with as much knowledge as possible when it comes to the best WordPress hosting support.
Managed Hosting Plans
When selecting the best WordPress hosting for your WordPress based business, choosing the managed hosting plans that Media Temple offers couldn’t be easier. These plans are based on the amount of traffic you receive and are easily adjusted by contacting the company’s support department.
The best WordPress hosting review is the one that points you in the direction of savings in addition to the technical support required to run a successful website. No longer will you have to put up with any downtime or plugin issues. Instead, Media Temple’s managed WordPress packages offer business owners the stability of running a website without the hassles of knowing the back end of the hosting side.
Starting out, many business owners may have a fixed budget when it comes to selecting a hosting company, but there are plans for every budget with Media Temple.
- The personal plan starts out at $20.00 per month and allows you to host two websites, receive 400,000 monthly visitors and gives you 30GB SSD storage. This is the most value for your dollar; because if you’re receiving 400,000 pageviews on a monthly basis, then you are already on your way to having a successful business.
- The studio plan is $60.00 per month and allows you to host up to ten websites, receive two million monthly visitors, gives you 100GB SSD storage and offers malware protection and removal for five websites. This plan is great for those who wish to expand their website portfolio and website traffic.
- The agency plan is for those enterprising companies who have earned ten million website visitors per month. At the cost of $240, it is a bargain in comparison to other WordPress hosting sites out there. At this rate, Media Temple is the best WordPress hosting site with services that fit your needs and budget.
With Media Temple, they make the technical side of running a website easier by providing the best WordPress hosting support on the internet today. Below, we discuss the benefits of using Media Temple as your WordPress hosting provider.
Business Owners Can Focus on Content and Design
If you ask yourself what is the best WordPress hosting site, then the answer is clear. The best WordPress hosting company offers you the ability to leave behind the technical aspects of running a website so that you can focus on what’s important and the content.
In the blogosphere, the terms ‘content is king’ is an obvious truth. As a business owner, you may want the ease of using a service that provides you with the best WordPress support and customer service.
Bloggers and business owners are also free to not only work on creating great content, but they can also use Media Temple’s staging area in order to make changes to the website before it goes live. This ensures that the person making changes doesn’t break a website that was already functioning. This also ensures that developers have the space they require in making changes behind the scenes so that when the changes go live, it is seamless to the reader.
Why Choose Media Temple?
Like many website owners, it is likely that you have changed companies for one reason or another. Maybe one company provided great customer service, but their servers kept bogging down your website. Maybe you’ve dealt with technical support people who said they were professionals, but couldn’t assist you with any of your website needs. The most commonly held complaint with hosting companies is that when a website gets flooded with traffic, the website gets shut down by the hosting company.
Media Temple offers services that scale to your needs as a website owner. If your website is getting hit with a ton of traffic, then it no longer has to be a blessing and a curse. Media Temple will ensure that your website stays up so that your visitors can read the useful content that you’ve worked hard to curate.
Media Temple offers easy WordPress hosting and they take the hardship out of the technical side of the website business. In addition, their service and support is top notch and their back end is easy to use and understand–even for those who aren’t technically inclined.
Not only does the company offer you world class 24/7 support, but they also offer exclusive WordPress themes for their customers. In the back end, customers can choose between using CPanel or Plesk if you wish to access the server files.
Is Media Temple Worth Your Money?
The short answer is yes, Media Temple is definitely worth the money you will spend on a WordPress hosting solution. Backed by years of website management and technical support professionals, the value is provided in their services, support and low hosting fees.
We recommend using Media Temple for your WordPress hosting needs because your website will be blazing fast and you will be able to focus on giving your visitors what they want: the best content on the internet.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cake with Strawberry Topping - 2017/05/25
- TWIX® Brownie Trifle- A Decadent Chocolate Dessert - 2017/05/24