Hello All She Cooks readers. I hope you all have a great February so far. I am Aniko from Place of My Taste and I am back today with a delicious, quick weeknight meal. I don’t know about you, but I am always in a hunt for new recipes that would fit into our busy schedule during the week. I know it’s the weirdest thing but my kids LOVE mushroom so much. That’s probably the only vegetable that both of my kids would eat at anytime. Pasta is another favorite in the family, so when I make this quick Mushroom bow-tie pasta, I know they will be satisfied.
I usually buy portobello mushroom but you can use any kind of fresh mushroom. You can also switch the pasta to your favorite shape and kind.
- Cook bow-tie pasta according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic and turkey bacon; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms are nearly tender.
- Stir in spinach, thyme, and pepper; cook 1 minute or until heated through and spinach is slightly wilted.
- Stir in cooked pasta; toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe Adapted from : BHG.com
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Seasoned Mixed Nuts - 2017/02/21
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20
- Cheeseball with Pecan and Cranberries - 2017/02/20