This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. The content and opinions expressed below are that of All She Cooks.
Have you been to Puerto Rico?
There are about a million reasons to visit the All-Star Island gem of Puero Rico, but if you need a few more we’ve got some for you.
- Maybe because Puerto Rico has been featured on the Travel Channel among locations for the Top 10 beaches- namely Flamenco Beach in Culebra. But really, with 270 miles of coastline, this lovely island has so much more than sand and sun to offer.
- Bioluminescent bays that make you glow. For real.
- Hello old world charm and history of San Juan. There is nothing quite like exploring a city ripe in history and beautiful architecture.
- Adventure much? Try horseback riding or caving. Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.
- EAT. Yes, that had to be capitalized, because there is oh so much for foodies to experience and explore in Puerto Rico. Know for it’s famous Rums, that is one thing you simply must try.
Puerto Rico is one of those island destinations that has so much to do that you won’t have any downtime at all, unless you want to. We’re talking world-class attractions that can up the ante of your trip and turn it into a 5-star vacation story.
Hop on a plane and go, because travel from the US is SO easy to do. With no passports, Visas, or foreign money required, Puerto Rico is the tropical destination when you want to get away without all the hassles.
Planning a trip to Puerto Rico? What’s your top reason for wanting to go?
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Pomegranate Punch - 2017/02/22
- Seasoned Mixed Nuts - 2017/02/21
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20