No Bake Cheesecake Mason Jars Recipes like Snickers Cheesecake Parfait are the Bomb!
That is all. There really is nothing else to say.
Except that I love to make little cheesecake desserts in mason jars because not only are they the perfect size for these delightful desserts, they also look so CUTE! In addition to the Snickers Cheesecake Parfait we’re sharing with you today, we’ve also mixed up fun Mint Cheesecake Cups, Apple Caramel Cheesecake, and Hazelnut Cheesecake (which we show as an ice box cake but could SO easily be turned into a mason jar dessert).
Decorate with Chocolate Sauce
Being a food blogger has many perks. Like getting to take fun food photos, being able to sample delicious treats on a somewhat regular basis, and getting to learn so many things about digital media. But, lets go back to the food–I mean, seriously!! Look at the food.
Can you seriously tell me you wouldn’t want to be a fly on the wall of a Snickers Cheesecake Parfait photo shoot? Getting all that yummy chocolate sauce stuck on your sticky little fly feet? Sounds like the best ever day in the life a of a fly if you ask me.
You can serve this treat up in a mason jar, ramekin or other small bowl. If you want to get crazy drizzling chocolate sauce, simply put the bowl on a saucer and drizzle away. Serving dessert should be fun, right? And I’m pretty sure an extra dose of chocolate sauce might bring a smile to someone special.
And a smile is always worth more than a spoonful of chocolate, isn’t it?
Cheesecake mason jars recipes like this one are sure to please!
Snickers Cheesecake Parfait
- Category: Dessert
- 6 mini Snickers chopped up in small pieces
- Chocolate syrup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- cherries (optional)
- In a mixer blend cream cheese heavy cream and 1 cup of sugar until a peak forms about 2-3 minutes.
- In a small dish or small mason jar cover bottom with chocolate syrup and snicker crumbles. Next a layer of cheesecake mix, Top with more snickers and chocolate syrup. Add a cherry to the top. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cake with Strawberry Topping - 2017/05/25
- TWIX® Brownie Trifle- A Decadent Chocolate Dessert - 2017/05/24