I live to find easy recipes to make. No lie. And this easy pumpkin no bake cheesecake tops the list. You know…creative dessert recipes are all the rage, and you might have even noticed a few other sweetened condensed milk dessert recipes floating around. For good reason.
Easy. To. Make.
Simple kitchen solutions are a no brainer. Who wouldn’t want to make life and dessert making a little bit easier? And be a complete rock star in the kitchen?
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Category: Dessert
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (15 oz) cans pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Graham Cracker Crust-[br]
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Mix softened cream cheese in mixer until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk and beat until they are all creamed together nicely. Then Add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves. Mix everything together and set aside.
- To prepare the crust, either use a food processor or put the crackers in a plastic bag and smash them up until fine. Putting them in a bag is perfect if you have a little helper!
- Pour the crushed graham crackers into a 9×13 pan, add sugar and mix together until well blended.
- Add melted butter and combine with cracker mixture. Press graham cracker crust down and pour pumpkin mixture over the crust. Smooth the pumpkin mixture out evenly, cover and cool in the refrigerator for several hours.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake - 2017/05/29
- Grilled Pork Pineapple Kabobs - 2017/05/28
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26