#AtlanticLuggage #ad @travelprointl
Who’s ready for an awesome vacation? Now you’ve got a chance to win a trip to Orlando courtesy of Atlantic Luggage. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Details are below. But first, I know how much we can all use some great packing tips.
- Pack outfits together- either roll items up together (for example, a shirt, pants and underwear–even accessories if you wish) and place them all in a plastic bag to keep them separate from everything else. Not only will this make your suitcase more organized, but it will save you so much time when you get to your destination. Who wants to search for the right top to go with those bottoms while relaxing?
- Limit the number of outfits you pack. You can get away with wearing jeans 2-3 times under normal circumstances, and most hotels have a laundry service that you can use if you’re going on an extended trip. For shorter stays, you can always hand wash some of your clothing.
- Shoes. How many pairs of shoes do you really need to bring. If you’re packing by outfits as suggested, try coordinating a pair of shoes with a couple outfits at least. We all have shoes we wear more than others, so remember that when you are packing. Bring your comfort shoes, a pair of fun shoes, and a pair of shoes that won’t take up a lot of room. With three options, you still have variation without taking your entire shoe closet along.
- Hygiene/Beauty products. Again, the bag system works great for this. Keep like products together. Makeup in one bag, bath products in another, skin routine products in another. When everything is in its place to begin with, it is much easier to keep things neat in a hotel room when your suitcase isn’t spilling over.
- Pack a change of clothes and small amount of toiletries in a carry-on. No matter how much you hope there won’t be any flight delays or that you won’t be bumped from a flight because the airline overbooked–it can happen. And will happen when you’re least prepared.
Now… giveaway time. I entered to win! It’s your turn.
Atlantic Luggage has innovative features such as the Link2Go™ system, which allows you to connect multiple pieces of luggage for easy one handed rolling. Meaning, pulling a carry-on into the airport with your checked luggage just got a whole heck of a lot easier. Their 360-degree 4-Wheel Spinners allows for easy moving around the busy terminals, and you might even be tempted to spin it around just to see how easy it is. Kinda like a kid and a spinning chair–they just want to keep spinning around. Atlantic Luggage has so many choices in style and color selections–not to mention it is lightweight.
Ready to win the Trip to Orlando Florida Sweepstakes GIVEAWAY?
Atlantic Luggage is running an amazing sweepstakes where you have the opportunity to win a family trip for four to Orlando! The trip includes round-trip airfare for four, 3 nights of hotel stay, four two-day admission passes to 34 of Orlando’s best attractions, $150 spending money and 4 carry-on pieces of Atlantic luggage. Brought to you by Atlantic Luggage, the luggage of choice for families on the go. Pioneering quality luggage since 1919.
How To Enter and Details: Go to the included link and fill out the sweepstakes form. Dates: Sweepstakes runs May 15, 2015 – June 15, 2015 Winner will be chosen within 7-10 days following the close of the sweepstakes. Grand Prize trip must be booked by March 31, 2016 and travel must be completed by June 30, 2016.
Prizes: Win a family trip for four to Orlando, courtesy of Atlantic Luggage! The trip includes round-trip airfare for four, 3 nights of hotel stay, four two-day admission passes to 34 of Orlando’s best attractions, $150 spending money and 4 carry-on pieces of Atlantic luggage Total prize value of $4,270.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Where to Buy an Instant Pot and How to Use Instant Pots - 2017/02/20
- Cheeseball with Pecan and Cranberries - 2017/02/20
- Brie and Raspberry Jam Bruschetta - 2017/02/19