I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
One of my favorite things to make in the summer is beef kabobs on the grill. This year, I decided to mix things up a little bit and make some yummy steak kabobs on the grill with the bold taste of French’s Spicy Brown Mustard as a marinade. The kick of the spicy brown mustard is delicious and wonderful to use in recipes or as a topping for your favorite burger, brat, or hotdog.
Until recently, I hadn’t used mustard as a marinade, but when I used it to make Dijon Grilled Chicken and again in this Loaded Baked Potato salad I was inspired.
Get creative and be imaginative! You can use mustard for all kinds of easy summer BBQ recipes that you might not think of off the top of your head.
BBQ season is a fun time to spend enjoying warm weather outdoors with family and friends. I absolutely love this time of year and lingering around the patio table enjoying a delicious meal cooked at least partially outdoors. There’s just something about a BBQ meal and enjoying the warm weather outdoors.
I think for my family, and the many other families that live in the northern states, embracing the summer months when we have them is our chance to spend quality time outdoors without having bundle up in layers upon layers. Summer months…when the snow is gone and and the sizzling sun comes out.
Find other delicious recipes using French’s deliciously bold tasting Spicy Brown Mustard (as well as its iconic Classic Yellow mustard and a smooth & creamy Dijon) when you follow French’s on Instagram and Facebook.
Quick Marinade Beef Kabobs
- 1-1 ½ pound thick cut steak cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup French's Spicy Mustard
- 1 zucchini cut in thick slices
- 1 red pepper seeded and stem removed, cut in big chunks
- Cut steak into bite size pieces. In medium bowl, mix together with mustard until all meat is well covered. Set in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes to marinade. Prepare vegetables according to ingredient instructions.
- When meat is done marinading, make kabobs, alternating meat and vegetables.
- Cook on grill to your preference (medium, medium rare, etc), or bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Leave a Comment